CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

"Wii" Love Daddy!




I finally broke down and bought a Wii, let me tell you it is the greatest invention since baby Einstein, it is total husband entertainment. I will admit that I did love to play it, my arm was sore this morning from playing tennis . I highly recommend this purchase, it is so much fun and you actually feel like you are getting a workout..is that bad that I broke a sweat bowling?? We had a great Fathers Day, Reese was a sweet girl most of the day and then her teeth started to hurt, she let everyone know inside Gander Mountain ( Hattiesburg's Bass Pro Shop) just how much they hurt, people were staring at me as I was pushing her around frantically looking for Blaine, by this time I had put at least 3 stuffed animals in her car seat for her to play with, all which belonged to Gander Mountain, she would drool on them, rub them on her face and then throw them at me, sorry to who ever buys the crusty monkey, black lab, and fish toys..I could hear people saying "oh that poor baby" as Reese was having her total meltdown and I was on my way to my own meltdown! We finally got her out of the store and in her bed, that was pretty much the end of Fathers Day for her!

2 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

Did Blaine get my card?

The Sparrow said...

I absolutely love the fact that you put the toys BACK! That's such a Bonnie move. I cracked up!