CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ode to The Land Rover




Today was a very sad day for me, I traded in my "baby" my very most favorite car ever, my Land Rover. This was the first car that I ever bought by myself and I LOVED it! I have had it for almost 6 years and the warranty just ran out on it, and anybody who has ever owned ones of the vechicles knows how expensive they are to repair not to mention nobody in Hattiesburg services them . It broke down about a week ago and that was what really got Blaine and I on the new car hunt! I had to go and clean it out today because we did buy a new car, and I was very sad the whole time I was getting all my stuff out of it. I have lots of great memories from that car, met Blaine, got married, built a house, and had a baby! This new car has a lot to live up to! I will post new pictures once I get them. Here are a few I took today as I was telling her good bye:(

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

WHAT DID YOU GET? I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!