CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TEETHING = MONSTER BABY


Reese is cutting a tooth and she wants to make sure everyone in the Hattiesburg and surrounding areas knows it! The last few days I have seriously wondered if she is really my child or could we swap her out for a nice new sweet baby..just kidding, however she has been very vocal about her new tooth. I can not imagine how one tiny little speck of enamel can make a once sweet happy baby turn into a demon! We love our little demon baby, but we are very ready for our new tooth to make its debut. I can only imagine if this is what the next few months is like, if only one tooth causes this much havoc in the Tyrone household, what will a whole mouthful be like..I sure hope Hattiesburg has a stock pile of red wine for mommy. I am sure our patience will prevail, and by next tooth it will be a piece if cake!

2 comments:

The Sparrow said...

I'm pretty sure you are not making me any more eager to have a kid...of course, first, I should probably get a husband. Just for tradition's sake, at least. Good story!

Mississippi Candice said...

WOW! NICE! And by the way I will probably pass out the day Rat Girl says she is having a baby!!!!