CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

6 Months Old = Emotional Mommy







Today is a very sad day for me, my precious baby is 6 months old today. Time has flown by, I remember thinking those first few weeks that I was not cut out for motherhood and I could not wait for her to get old enough to hold her own bottle and sleep through the night and now I wish so much that she was still that tiny little infant who was so helpless and needed me so much. I know that she is still semi-helpless and she still needs me, but she is getting so independent. Blaine and I are so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy baby, even though she is still trying to get that tooth in, she is such a joy. Reese has changed my life so much and has changed my priorities, she amazes me everyday and I can not imagine my life before her, I never knew that I would be capable of loving something so much. Last night I was rocking her to sleep and I just broke down and cried thinking about how much my life has changed in the last 6 months and I just thanked God over and over again for her and that mean little tooth, she probably thought her mommy was crazy, crying the whole time I was giving her a bottle, usually she is the one crying. We are truly blessed, I read somewhere that children are like your heart walking around outside of your body, I never really understood that until I had a child and now it totally makes sense! Well, if I am this emotional at the 6 month mark, there is no telling what a year will be like! I attached some photos from the day she was born, and one I took this morning on the way to school, she is such a pumpkin head and we love her so much!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

GET IT TOGETHER BOOGIE! These are happy times!