CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Watermelon and Swimming Pools!




Blaine and I went to jackson this past weekend to visit GG and Doc (my parents) along with aunt Jenny and Leslie. We had so much fun, Reese got to swim in the pool for the first time, and I have to say I might see an olympic gold medal in her future, she is quite the little kicker. Blaine and I got hungry and decided to get a quick bite, mom said she would " love" to watch Reese while we were gone. We came back and and Reese was ATTACKING a watermelon, mom said it was harmless and no worse than the french fry she gave her the night before, thanks GG. we think we will stick to baby food for the next few months!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

That damn Lisa! HA! Where does GG come from?