CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello Fabulous!


I finally got my new car, and I LOVE IT, however I do feel like I am cheating on my Land Rover. I found out yesterday she was sent to the auction, and it made me so sad, I guess that is where old tired cars go, I just hope that they fix her up real nice and sell her to some young kid who just got their license and will take good car of her. I sure am glad they don't send us off to auction when we get old and tired, I would for sure be on my way there now..just kidding, I am just stating to panic about turning 30 in 3 months. Anyway back to the new car, it drives great and I feel like the king of the road, I am still not sure how to operate all the buttons and gadgets on the inside, any help would be much appreciated! I think Reese likes it to, her car seat fits much better in it, it used to flip over on its side in the old car when I made sharp turns..of course with her not in it!! Well, better get back to work, if anybody is in the market for a slightly old, but much loved Land Rover, I know where you can get a great one!

1 comment:

The Sparrow said...

I know where you can get a slightly used, slightly abused 4Runner too. I'm on the hunt, I think too. I just have no idea what I want especially when gas is $3,85 a gallon in my neighborhood. Check out my blog...I started a new one since I was slacking on the old one.
www.nashvillefirefly.blogspot.com

Baby is super cute by the way!