CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Serious Bling


So how fabulous are these shoes? Do you think they make them in an 8 1/2 adult? I think every girl needs a pair of pink converse with rhinestone's. Reese's G.G got her these and I am so in love with them! I have slightly flashy borderline gaudy taste, the more"bedazzled" the better, I have even contemplated buying my own bedazzler, or even better, my own monogram machine. I think my husband would leave me, I would monogram EVERYTHING and I am pretty sure he would get made fun of a the gym in monogrammed work out shorts! But back to the fab shoes, Reese loves them, she is always looking at her feet and touching them, I think she is going to have her mom's love for Bling!

1 comment:

KellyFranks said...

My friend Kendall got one a few months ago...it really is ridiculous how much she has found to monogram...why don't you start with a bedazzler?? ;)