CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost Famous


Today I had the pleasure of meeting Lucy Buffett, Jimmy Buffett's sister. I went to her book signing and got her to sign a cookbook for me and Blaine as well as one for Candice's mom, Betty! I had alot of fun and the cookbook is fantastic, I can not wait to try some of the recipes AND she delicious cocktails..as soon as baby Tyrone #2 is born!!! I had my picture taken with her and a girl from the Hattiesburg American also took our picture, I might be in the paper tomorrow!!!! I recommend everyone getting a copy of this book, great recipes from her Gulf Shores restaurant, Lulu's!!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank so MUCH!!! An I am glad I could provide your entertainment for the week!