CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

We Love Ice Cream


The car ride home from the ice cream store! Notice we are dressless!



She eats like her Dad!






Tonight Blaine and I thought it might be fun to take Reese to get some ice cream..ok so really I wanted some, but I blamed it on Reese! She ate it up and then decided that she wanted to feed herself, since we were sitting outside and she was already dirty from school, I let her have at it. Needless to say she had ice cream EVERYWHERE, she has really never tried to feed herself and she got the hang of it but made a huge mess in the process! I will say that we both think that she is going to be left handed, she kept feeding herself with her left hand and usually does use that hand more than the right, I think left handed people are more musical and more creative...here some some funny pics from the ice cream adventure!

No comments: