CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

You might be a redneck if........











So how funny is this, Blaine turned on the underground sprinkler system this afternoon so we could get a little H20 on our new plants, well Reese was playing on the screened in porch and the sprinkler kept spraying the side of the porch, I heard Blaine cracking up and when I went to see what was so funny, I saw my child LICKING the water off the screen, she was soaking wet. This baby needs to go swimming asap so she will not have to lick the porch screen or play in the water from the underground sprinkler! She cracks me up everyday!!!
supposedly I used to lick the big mirrors in my ballet class when I was little, so I guess she gets it honestly!!

3 comments:

The Sparrow said...

This is hilarious. I especially love the one where her whole face is smashed against the screen...I'm sure you both got a kick out of that. Your posts about Reese kind of make me think I might want one...but note that I only said kind of. In other news, we are headed to Destin this week. I will be sure to take a liquid cocaine shot, call Jupiter, and order a soft shell crab sandwich just for old times sake. Wish you were coming!

Mississippi Candice said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yall must get that kid out of the house more!! Bring her to visit Aunt Candice!!!!

G.G. said...

get that sweet baby a swimming pool !!!!! GG will bring her one soon as I can.