CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where has this been the last 6 weeks......

I love it!!





I decided to ditch the fancy baby sling and buy one that was a little safer, and easier to operate! Stella LOVES it and I do to, it allows me to be totally hands free and do other things all the while keeping her close and not crying! I wore it grocery shopping and got some pretty interesting looks, it might be a little "advanced" for some Hattiesburg folks! I highly recommend one especially if you have two little ones like me, I refused to get a double stroller, that is too many wheels and takes up way to much room in the grocery isle! Here is my sweet Stella in her sling, she looks kind of crammed up in there but I guess that is how she slept in my stomach, so I guess she feels right at home in the sling! Its kind of like a purse you wear for your baby, totally genius idea!!

2 comments:

heatherstockett said...

I know what you mean... when we first moved back to Hattiesburg, I took Jackson in his sling to Wal-Mart and I was getting all kinds of looks. In Austin, everyone had one! Stella is so cute and LOVE her name! Tell Blaine I said hello :)

Mississippi Candice said...

More like a FANNY PACK!! LOVE IT!!