CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E







Patience, that is what sweet Alex has! This morning I was in the laundry room and Reese was playing on the floor being very quiet, I heard her talking to the dog but I really was not paying much attention to her, until I turned around and discovered that she had pick up every piece of Alex's food and put it in his water, he just sat there and watched her and never growled or got mad that she was playing in her food, what a sweet big brother! I guess he knows that he is kind of low on the priority list right now, and is lucky if he gets food and water everyday, ( not because we don't love him, but due to pure exhaustion at the end of the day...so don't call the humane society on us, we do take care of our dog) but he will eat his food however he gets it, soupy and all!