CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Herding Cats"


Yes, that is a red fruit chew in her hand, I bribe my kids with food!!




Sweet Stella, is so scared of her big sister...



Have you ever herd the expression "It's as hard as herding cats" WELL that was about how our "photo shoot" went this morning with the girls. I had to bribe Reese with fruit chews to sit in the chair and have her picture made, and hold her sister, she was not one bit interested in either of the two. I could get Reese to look at the camera and Stella would have her tongue stuck out, or Stella would look at the camera and Reese would sneeze real big and scare the baby, make the dog bark and cause all kind of commotion in the house, hopefully this task will get easier as they get older, I dread Christmas card picture day..is there enough fruit chews in Hattiesburg for that job, I might have to resort to a professional, or else mama is going to have to break out the wine for that day, I broke out in a sweat this morning trying to just get a few cute pictures, luckily my sister Jenny was in town to help out, she has way more patience than me! Here are a few pictures from the morning...enjoy!



P.S.- I feel aunt Jenny's patience will be tested this week, she left today with Reese headed to Jackson, she will get to help my parents with her and see what a day in the life of me is, she got lucky though, Stella stayed with me, I do want my parents to keep Reese again and adding Stella to the mix could spell disaster!

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

Their outfits are adorable! Jackson want sit still for a picture and he doesn't have any distractions! Hope you and Blaine are doing well-tell him I said hi :)