CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Best Friend Day

Anna Cooper and Stella....such cutie pies!
Taylor, Anna Cooper, me, Stella, and Candice.....Stella would not look at the camera!



My bestest friend Candice turned 30 on the 15th and was having a super fun party on the coast, unfortunately Blaine and I were unable to go because we have two bambinos under the age of 2, and people really are not waiting in line to babysit both of our kids...just kidding, however it is a tuff job, anyway, since we were unable to go, my friend Taylor and I had a little breakfast at my house Friday morning, we had so much fun eating yummy food and catching up! Taylor brought over her new cutie pie, Anna Cooper, she was born 3 days after Stella, both girls have Big Sisters that were born 2 months apart, so both of our kids will be in the same grade, I feel certain that they will get into lots of trouble! We had such a fun morning playing with aunt Candice, and meeting sweet Anna Cooper! Happy Birthday Candice!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

THANKS MY BESTEST!! I love you guys and had a GREAT time!!! Aunt Candice misses you guys already!!