CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What are your 4th of July Plans?

I know what Blaine and I are going to be doing on the 4th, we will be having a baby!! Due to preeclampsia little STELLA will be making her grand intrance 3 weeks early. My blood pressure has been really high this week and the doctor felt like the safest thing to do was to deliver the baby. My kids love to be born on holidays, Reese was 2 days after Christmas, and now Stella is on the 4th of July, should make for some fun birthday parties! We are really excited but totally unprepared, so anybody who wants to drop off a pack of newborn pampers, feel free!! Reese still has no idea what she is in store for, I asked her today what was in mommy tummy, she said ketchup..how funny, her little brain can come up with some funny stuff. keep baby Stella and all of us in your prayers for us, and please have a cold beer for me and Blaine this 4th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-I can across your blog by way of another blog (don't remember), but I enjoy reading your blog! OMG!! I cannot believe you are going to have your baby!! I am happy for you. My prayers are with you! BTW~ I am an Eagles fan! Graduated in 2004!!

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well and baby arrived safe and sound! I apologize for the post, but I just realized that I put the incorrect year on your blog. I graduated from USM in 1994! My daughter was born in 2004. Silly me! Hope all is well.

The Sparrow said...

Love the labor pic...you totally just made me NEVER want to do that, especially since you say this one was much easier. I'll be in touch...line up a babysitter...we are going out. :)