CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I think I love my sister

not real sure what to think about sister....
she decides to kiss her and see if she likes her!

We are still alive, I have not had much time to post anything over the last 2 weeks, having 2 kids is much harder than Blaine and I had anticipated! Reese is adjusting better, she no longer looks at Stella and waves bye bye to her, she pretty much ignores her unless somebody is holding her or showing her more attention than Reese and then she gets jealous. She has been acting out a little bit more than usual, she also has a new found interest in pacifiers, she wants one like baby sister has. We taught her how to say Stella, and she screams it at the top of her lungs, its pretty cute! Stella is a sweet baby, she is much calmer than Reese was, she sleeps alot and eats every 3 hours like clockwork! her are a few pictures I have from over the last few weeks.

No comments: