CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stella Langston Tyrone

On the way home from the hospital!


I had a very puffy face after I had her, hope the swelling goes down soon!


Blaine loves this picture, I think men should have to give birth!




Baby Stella arrived on July 4th at 1:46 in the afternoon! She weighed 7 lbs and 4 oz and was 19 3/4's long. She has jet black hair just like big sister Reese did, I am sure it will turn white like Reese's did! I had the easiest labor, much better than the first time. Reese is adjusting ok, she was more interested in the band-aids on my arm from the drips than the baby, she kept saying "oh boo boo's" I think that she will get more involved as Stella gets bigger!I will post more pictures as I get them downloaded!

2 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MISS INDEPENDENCE!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! You look great as well!