CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet Baby

snoozing on mommy's chest after supper!


This is what she does al day...I fear the day when she wakes up and has a sassy attitude like her big sister!


Here are a few pictures of sweet Stella, I have been meaning to post some recent photos, sorry none with her eyes open, she sleeps about 23 hours a day and only wakes up to let out a little squeak when we put her in the tub!! Her eyes are going to be blue like dad's and big sister's, mine are more green than blue so both my girls have their daddy's pretty blue eyes! Who do you think she looks like?

2 comments:

KellyFranks said...

Hard to tell with her eyes closed and the dark hair....I'm thinking on should look like you though, Blaine already has a mini-me! ;) Cute as can be, nontheless!! Miss y'all!!!

heatherstockett said...

Congrats! Both of your girls are just beautiful!