CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Speaking of Bad Hair.....




Well, I bit the bullet and got Mr. Alex his "summer" do, I did not plan on Petsmart turning my fluffy Pomeranian into a chihuahua. They really shaved him as close to the skin as possible, he feels so much better, but he looks so funny. People do not have any idea how tiny he is until I shave him, his hair adds at least 5 lbs. to him. He is really teeny tiny! He usually looks like a gigantic brown cotton ball, I am not sure how long it is going to take me to get used to this! I went and picked him up and then had to go get Reese from school, she was super excited that there was a dog in her car, but she was not sure who the dog was. I kept saying ALEX, and she would just look at him with a seriously confused look on her face, usually when she see's him she starts yelling "A-D-E-X" that's what she calls him ( we are working on changing that D to a L)Keep your fingers crossed that Mr. Adex's hair grows back soon so people will recognize him again!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

OMG!
Why did they leave his head like that?