CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

22 weeks and counting







Here is a picture of my expanding baby bump, although I am pretty sure I have moved past the "bump" stage to a full fledged baby tummy! I am 22 weeks today (5 1/2 months). This pregnancy is flying by, I can not imagine why, it's not like I do not have a 15 month old to chase around all of the time! Reese got mad that I was getting my picture made and not her so I had to pick her up and let her be in the picture..can not imagine where she got that from. Please excuse the mismatched outfit, she had an accident at school today and this was the only back-up in her bag, a Christmas t-shirt and valentines pants, not to be outdone by the one side pigtail, there were 2 but this is how it usually looks by the end of the day! oh well, at least she started the day out cute!

1 comment:

The Sparrow said...

not too much longer, and you will have 2! Yikes, good luck. Reese is getting so big! And I'm sure the sassiness will grow along with her. She's too cute tho.