CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Obsessed


Who are these adorable kids you are probably wondering, are they my niece's or maybe cousins, or could they be some of my friends children...no these adorable little ladies are part of my newest sick obsession, Little Miss Perfect! This is a new television show that comes on the WB channel and I am obsessed with it. I have always been kind of crazy when it came to childrens beauty pageants, I am not sure why, we were never in them as children except for the one I was in..however that is a lot of wine and and a long story. I think it is so crazy how these mothers spend thousands and thousand of dollars on these outfits, or "western wear" as they proudly call it, you could buy a used Honda Accord for what these little ladies spend on one pageant. It totally blew my mind how one could really justify spending $2,000 on a talent costume, seriously people what kind of talent can a 2 year old have short of being cute! These kids transform from dirty little kids, to grown up looking girls. I think the best part was when they spray tanned a 4 year old, let her play outside and get a tan. They all wear fake nails, and have fake teeth that they wear so people can not see where they are missing them! It is truly tragic, but the worst part is really the mothers, these women are fake nail wearing, permed and "frosted" hair teasing, Lycra loving, Virgina Slim smoking, Sears shopping, missing several of their own teeth train wrecks! they are the best part of the show, I guess they are living vicariously through their daughters, and the POOR husbands who have to foot the bill for all of this nonsense are usually no where to be found, until their wives drag them to the competitions that are usually held in lovely establishments like the Howard Johnson Inn, or if it is a real fancy pageant they might have it at the Garden Inn Marriott (connected to the airport) I have just gotten the biggest kick out of watching this show, you should seriously check it out! and if you ever see me in Lycra smoking a Virgina Slim standing outside of a Howard Johnson Inn, well you will know what I am doing there!!!


P.S.- The dark hair girl in the photo won...

2 comments:

The Sparrow said...

When you say "a lot of wine, and a long story," that is an understatement. Haha!

KellyFranks said...

Miss Madison writes her first blog.... ;)