CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Other Child


I often neglect my "other" child that I have, his name is Alex and he has been with me since I lived in New Orleans. He is a very very overly excited pomeranian. He was a gift, and sometimes I wish I could return him to the fella who gave him to me. Just Kidding we love Alex, but he is just if not more trouble than Reese. He is very jealous of her and hates it when I kiss on her and not him...he was the baby in my life for a vey long time and now he is lucky if he gets food everyday! Please don't call animal control, I love and take care of my dog, however he is low on the priority list! When he can learn how to start dinner, wash a load of clothes and make bottles, he will be back in my good graces.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The blog looks great! Poor Alex, I was afraid that would happen!