CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

First Night In Big Girl Bed







Well, we knew the time was coming...Reese has officially out grown her swing and is too long for her bassinette. I tried to fight it for as long as I could but Friday night we put her in her baby bed, Needless to say I slept awful and we ended up moving her back downstairs at 3:00 in the morning. We used the fancy high tech video monitor and I even slept with it in the bed with me, but eveytime it made some crackle or pop noise I was wide awake..I just really like knowing that she is at an arms reach. We will keep trying to get her to sleep upstairs, she has a fabulous nursery up there and she has never even really slept in it, my sweet baby is almost 4 months old and her crazy mommy insists on cramming her into a swing that is way to small!

No comments: