CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Einstein...Baby Genius or Baby Crack???


I never really watched any childrens shows until after Reese was born, well let me tell you, Blaine and I are experts at all the baby shows. We know all of the theme songs to Dora, Baby Einstein, Wonder Pets, etc..we know the times and days of the week each show comes on. Reese can be screaming her sweet little head off and the minute we put her in her bouncy chair in front of the television she is instantly quiet. This is the most amazing and life saving trick Blaine and I have learned as parents, now I know that sticking your 14 week old baby in front of a television is not the "best parenting" method, but seriously sometimes mommy needs a break. She will stare at the t.v for hours, I hope that it is not doing any long term damage and 10years from now the surgeon general is going to come out with a statement saying baby Einstein leads to low I.Q scores in young children...until then Go Diego Go!!!

No comments: