CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Mom Kidnapped Reese!!


Well Blaine and I needed some rest, so my mother offered to meet us in Magee and take Reese for a few days, we were very excited at this opportunity to have a few days "baby free" and catch up some much needed sleep as well as spend some time together. Saturday we went to a party in our neighborhood and had a great time, we woke up sunday had a late lunch, went to the zoo ( yes the zoo) then then to a crawfish boil and finished the night off with a catch phrase tournament. Monday night we went to a new Habichi restaurant in Hattiesburg and ate until we were about to pop. It has been so nice sleeping through the night and not waking up to change diapers or give a bottle, However I am starting to miss my baby. Blaine and I are running out of things to do and I catch myself smelling Reese's blanket because I miss her so much. My mom is having a great time and I think she plans on keeping her all week, well I have news for her, I want my baby back. Blaine and I are so bored, we forgot what it was like to have so much time on our hands, we are going to the USM / State baseball game tonight and then tomorrow is operation get baby Reese back!

2 comments:

KellyFranks said...

I love the blog Bonnie!! So nice to be able to keep up and see pics!

Mississippi Candice said...

I LOVE IT BOOGIE! I knew you could do it! I told you!