CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Working Mama

Let me first start this post by saying that I have been without Internet for the past week, so there are many new posts below...I had lots of catching up to do! As of tomorrow at 8 am I will be a working girl again! I am starting a new job with Hattiesburg Clinic in the OBGYN department! I am really excited about this new chapter, it will be a total change of pace for me, I am used to outside sales jobs and this is going to be alot less stressful than what I have been doing, which I am super excited about! It will be hard leaving my girls, but I am really comfortable with the school they are going to and honestly I am looking forward to getting out of the house everyday and enjoying some "grown-up" conversation! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Good Luck- I am so excited for you! Obgyn at Hburg Clinic is a great group- I hope you love it!

Mississippi Candice said...

YEA!!! We both start jobs tomorrow!!! WOOHOO!!