CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me


So my husband is a fantastic gift giver, he never ceases to amaze me with the cool prizes that he gets me! My birthday was Saturday, Blaine got me the "Macbook" I think it was a push / birthday present, it is sooo neat, but way smarter than me! If anybody knows how to operate one please let me know, I am trying to figure it out, but it is a little over my head! I love it because it is so compact and much thinner than a normal laptop, it is so portable and the best part is now Blaine and I won't have to fight over his laptop anymore!

P.S.-I just realized that I did not mention one thing about the girls..they are super cute and doing great! I will post some pics of them tomorrow.







1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

Adam and I also have MacBooks.If you need any help, let me know! That's all that we've had for the last 8 years, so we know how to use them :)