CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

clean chompers!









We have been "trying" to get Reese to brush her teeth, especially now that she has a mouth full, I lovingly call it her "baby Parana" mouth, enter at your own risk..anyway she is not a good brusher, she basically sucks the flavored toothpaste off the brush, and screams more until we reload her brush, any tips on this chore?? Here she is sitting on Blaines sink brushing her teeth only because he is brushing his!

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

She's so cute! Fortunately for us, Jackson loves to brush his teeth. At first, I would tell him to say "ah" and I would open my mouth real wide-he started doing that and thought it was funny, so that's how I brush his teeth. I also use 2 toothbrushes- one for him to hold and "brush" and the other for me to really brush. Hope that help!!