CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is it the North Pole..No its Hattiesburg


The front of our snowy house!

Reese Refused to keep her hat on, I bet we have an ear infection in our future



My little snow bunny!


This is the park in front of our house, I love this photo, it just looks like Christmas...this picture was taken at 6:30





Another 6:30 picture!




Who would have ever thought in a million years that we would get this much snow, I was totally thinking our news team had lost their minds when they said tornadoes on Tuesday and snow on Thursday...I sure was wrong! Blaine woke me up this morning at 6:30 to see all the snow, I was very excited to see it, however I would have been just excited to see it at 9:00! We woke up Reese and bundled her up the best we could, you typically do not have snow suits in south Mississippi! She was not all that impressed with the snow, she was pretty upset that we would not let her crawl in it! Blaine was decked out in full abdominal snowman gear, camo and all, building the best snowman ever, anybody who knows him knows how competitive he is and will not stop until he is the winner! All of the neighborhood kids came to help my "big kid" with his project and as you can see from the pictures it looks pretty good! He is still coming up with ways to improve his pride and joy! Enjoy the photo's, I will post more as the snowman improves, Blaine is already talking about making him a wife and baby equipped with baby stroller and all, I think he has had to much coffee!

No comments: