CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Reese!











Today my baby turned one! I can not believe that she is already a year old, time has flown by so fast! We have had such a fun few days, we had a wonderful Christmas. Reese got so many presents, she must have been a very good girl this year. My parents came into town along with my sisters and we had a great Christmas night! We had a family birthday party today, and she is going to have a birthday party in January that her friends will get to come to! We woke her up this morning filming her and singing happy birthday, she was so cute and funny, she thinks that she is going to get presents everyday day from now own since her birthday is right after Christmas. We had cake and ice cream and as you can see from the pictures, Reese loves her some birthday cake!

1 comment:

The Hassell Family said...

Just started blogging but I've been reading yours for awhile... Jenny used to read it out loud. Reese is soooooo precious. I can't believe she's already talking as much as Jenny says she is!!!!!!