CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun at the Park

I have a very hard time telling those eye's no!!!!


These were Reese's new friends, they loved having their picture taken too!



Reese and I met my mom and a very dear friend of mine in Magee today for lunch. My friend Erika Floyd who lives in South Carolina was in town visiting friends and she rode with mom to Magee to eat lunch with me, I had not seen Erika in years so it was so much fun catching up with her! We had lunch and then took Reese to a park in Magee so Erika could take some pictures of her, she is a professional photographer in South Carolina, so I totally took her up on her services! We had so much fun, Reese even made 2 new friends at the park, they loved to follow us around and throw leaves on Reese, they wanted to be in all of the pictures, finally their moms came and got them so we could finish our photo shoot! I have attached some photos I took, when I get Erika's I will for sure post them, hers will be much better then mine!!

2 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

AWE!! I can't wait to see the rest!

Taylor said...

Very cute pictures! Caroline has that same outfit- I love it! Tay