CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

ON CALL NURSE

My sweet nurse, she took such good care of me, even with her eyes closed!

So I am pretty sure that God gave us tonsils and intended on us keeping them because having them taken out super sucks....luckily I had the best "on call nurse" sweet Stella to take care of me, i guess the ginormous bottle of liquid pain medicine and green jello have helped too! My sweet mom has been here all week taking care of me and she has washed every single article of clothing in this house, I am pretty sure that if you have any dirty laundry, bring it over she can wash it up for you! She has been such a huge help, moms always make boo boo's feel better!

2 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Hope you get well soon! Glad your "nurse" is taking such good care of you ;)

Mississippi Candice said...

look at that sweet baby!! Hope you feel better soon boog! I love you!