CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Good-bye Tonsils

I have not blogged in over a month, so I have just added a few new pictures as well as some Christmas pictures! This month has flown by I can not believe that Christmas is over...I am ready for some calm relaxing weekend! Please keep you fingers crossed for me tomorrow, I am having my tonsils and Adenoids taken out..I am a little nervous, I have never broken a bone, had any kind of surgery, I have only had 2 cavities..so I am a wimp when it comes to stuff like this, especially since I have to be put to sleep! My mom will be here to help Blaine with the girls, and we will also have Nana and Papaw to help also, I am sure it will be a terrible day but I need to go ahead and have them removed, I think I will be glad I did it in the long run. I guess I will be ringing in the new year with my bottle of liquid pain medicine and a tub of jello! Cheers to that!

No comments: