CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

FOOTBALL SEASON.....FINALLY

it was soooo hot, and yes I do have on a shirt even though you cant tell in the pictures!



Todd, Will and Blaine....very rowdy

I am soo glad it is fall, even though it was 92 degrees outside today!! I can not wait to get all of my fall/Halloween decorations out of the attic!! October is my very most favorite month!! We went to the first USM home football game on Saturday and had a great time! The girls went to Jackson to see my parents and poor little Reese got a bad stomach bug which turned into an upper respiratory infection! She has been running fever since Friday, so I was glad that she was in Jackson letting Doc and GG take of her! We had a great time tailgating, and USM had a big big win!!! We are looking forward to taking the girls out there, maybe once it gets a little cooler outside, we will take them!!! We are headed to NOLA on Friday for a trip that Blaine won through Sysco and its my birthday weekend so we will miss the next USM game, but I think I would rather spend a weekend in New Orleans!! Here are a few pics from the day!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

Remember what happened last time yall spent the weekend in NOLA???