CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jackson




We went to Jackson this weekend to visit my parents and sister, the girls had a great time. They went swimming in my parents backyard, went out to eat, made pancakes for breakfast, played with all of my parents big labs, they were WORN out by the time that we left town! Blaine and I enjoyed some much needed "grown-up" time and went out with Jenny and some of her friends, we went to my favorite, Kiefers and then to F.Jones Corner and listened to some blues! Needless to say every time I play with aunt Jenny, I always wake up with a headache......we had fun, I did not get any [pics of the girls, but here is a cute one of me and the Mr and one of me and Jen!!

P.S. -If you happen to see my sister Leslie, give her a hug, her house got broken into in Oxford and her big flat screen t.v. was stolen, her laptop, and all of her jewelry including one of my bracelets from Tiffany's, pretty sad about that, but luckily she had gone on a white water rafting trip in Georgia and was not home....she has the WORST luck ever!!!

No comments: