CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!!!

My Sweet Girls!!!
Reese went swimming it was a little too cold for Stella
I LOVE my swing, I was a little nervous about the color I picked to have it painted, but it turned out just how I wanted it!!!

I had a great mothers day! We took the girls swimming and had fun playing outside, I got some pretty fantastic prizes, I finally got my porch swing that I have been wanting, and Blaine got me a Reader, if you like to read this is the best gift, its like a very small laptop that you can download books on and read.its a super cool gift!!! The best gift was Blaine took the girls to get donuts this morning and let me sleep in....that was the best part!! Happy mothers day to all the great mommies out there!!

No comments: