CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOTCICLES

Bye Bye Snow! See ya next year!
I love this picture, in a group in neighborhood kids, reese is the tiny one in the pink, but the really big kid in the camo.....is my husband!!!!
Alex like the snow..he liked to turn it yellow!!!!
somebody taught her to throw snowballs at mom....

Snotcicles is what we will have around our house in a few days..Reese played in the snow and LOVED it..I had to bundle her up and unfortunately I did not have access to a snow suit, so we improvised and I think she was warm, but her nose sure was runny...I guess a cold is in her future! I sure hope this snow is gone before her birthday party in the morning!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

LOVE IT!! Wish I was there to play with you guys!!