CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Funny Doc & G.G.


The girls went to Jackson this weekend to visit Doc and G.G. and let me finish recuperating from my surgery! When we met them in Magee, Reese had on a "Rebels Rock" outfit...needless to say Blaine was looking for the closest mud puddle he could find to let Reese play in but I LOVED IT....it was so cute and funny, my mom, dad, and both sisters all went to Ole Miss and I even went there for several fun years so of course my family are huge supporters and love to dress the girls in Ole Miss clothes, I am waiting for the cheerleader outfits! Blaine would really die...oh well I think she looked cute! Hotty Totty !!!

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

I L-O-V-E IT!!! HOTTY TODDY!!