CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Stella's Christening



This past Sunday we had Stella Christened, it was so fun. My family came from Jackson and my sister Leslie was the godmother, and Blaine's best friend Will Blount is the godfather ( for those of you who know Will Blount, will get a kick out of him being the godfather) anyway, it was so fun and Stella was such a sweet girl. She wore the same christening gown that I wore, as well as my 2 sisters and all 15 of my cousins, the dress is 31 years old, it think that is pretty cool! We had a fun party after the ceremony, we had great food and a yummy cake, I will post some pics of the party later!

3 comments:

Mississippi Candice said...

I wish I would of known!!! I better be the godmother next time!!!! LOVE YOU STELLA!!!

Taylor said...

Sorry we missed it! Caroline had an ear fection and fever virus so yall wouldnt have wanted us anyway :) Im glad the cucumber dip was a hit-the corn dip is still in my fridge!

True Heart Forever said...

http://evolvefasterlove.blogspot.com/