CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Almost a Big Sister!


I realized in my last post I did not post any pictures of Reese, only myself and I am sure that most of the people that read this blog would way rather see her than my preggo self! Here is sister in the process of eating supper, I think she had more on her face than in her tummy! We were waiting on Daddy to come home, he was out of town and I e-mailed this picture to his phone to make sure that he was missing us! I think it worked!


P.S.- way to go to our Southern Miss Eagles, they will be playing in the college world series! we thought daddy was going to wet his pants while watching the game that determined if they would go, he might have to share Reese's pampers if he goes to the actual game!

No comments: