CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miss Smiley Face




Last night I asked Miss Smiley face to show me her "new chompers" that is what we call teeth around the Tyrone house, and these were the faces that I got. How funny is she, I think in one picture you can see one little tooth sticking out! She was in such a great mood last night, I think it is because we got to move over to the stage 2 baby foods which are much better, they are blended..last night Reese had Hawaiian Delight, that consisted of bananas and pineapple, Blaine and I both agreed add a little vodka and it could make a great beach drink! We have also been experimenting with a sippy cup, I really think she likes to chew on the mouth piece, it must feel good on her gums. There was more apple juice on her and Mr. Alex (the dog) than in her mouth, oh well at least she is holding it by herself.

1 comment:

Mississippi Candice said...

thats really nice that you think to put vodka in the baby food!